The following notes provide a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified. You will find detailed information on the subject of data protection in our data protection declaration listed under this text.
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your information?
On the one hand, your data is collected when you communicate it to us. These may be data that you enter in a contact form, for example. Other data is automatically collected by our IT systems when you visit our website. These mainly is technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page visit). These data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected in order to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data can be used to analyDe your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of data protection.
When you visit our website, your surfing behaviour can be statistically evaluated. This is done primarily with cookies and so-called analysis programs. The analysis of your surfing behaviour is usually anonymous; the surfing behaviour cannot be traced back to you. You may object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. Details can be found in our data protection declaration under the heading "Analysis Tools and Advertising". You can object to this analysis. We will inform you about the possibilities of objection in this data protection declaration.
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. When you use this website, various personal data is collected. Personal data are data with which you can be personally identified. This data protection declaration explains which data we collect and for what we use it. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
Grüning & Loske GmbH
Magdeburger Straße 1
Phone: +49 5102919901
Responsible body is the natural or legal person who alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details:
Grüning & Loske GmbH
Magdeburger Str. 1
In case of breaches of data protection law, the person concerned has a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. Responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
You have the right to have data which we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only take place if it is technically feasible.
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data at any time within the scope of the applicable legal provisions. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.
You can reach our data protection officer at the following contact details:
Mr. Dr. Nils Helmke
AGAD Service GmbH
Fon: +49 (0) 234 282 533 20
Fax: +49 (0) 234 282 533 10
Some Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies serve to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our website. You can adjust your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. In case cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited. Cookies, which are necessary to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions desired by you (e.g. inquiry basket function), are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for technically error-free and optimized provision of his services. As far as other cookies (e.g. cookies for the analysis of your surfing behaviour) are stored, these will be treated separately in this data protection declaration.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data are not combined with other data sources. The basic for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
If you send us enquiries using the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent. The data entered in the contact form is therefore processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. All you need to do is send us an informal e-mail. The legality of the data processing processes carried out up to the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The data entered by you in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete, your consent for storage revoked or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
We collect, process and use personal data only to the extent necessary for the establishment, content design or change of the legal relationship (inventory data). This is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures. We collect, process and use personal data about the use of our Internet pages (usage data) only to the extent necessary to enable or invoice the user for the use of the service. The collected customer data will be deleted after completion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected or only on a voluntary basis. We use these data exclusively for the dispatch of the requested information and do not pass these on to third parties. The data entered in the newsletter registration form will be processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The legality of the data processing processes already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation. Data you provide us for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and deleted after you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data stored for other purposes by us shall remain unaffected by this.
- Shipping service provider: The newsletter is sent by our subcontractor Clever Elements GmbH (Prinzessinnenstr. 19-20, D-10969 Berlin) - hereinafter referred to as "shipping service provider". The data protection regulations of the shipping service provider can be viewed here: https://cleverelements.com/privacy. According to its own information, the shipping service provider can use this data in pseudonymous form - i.e. without allocation to a user, to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. to technically optimise the dispatch and presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the shipping service does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to contact them themselves or to pass the data on to third parties.
- Registration data: To register for the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address, your first and last name as well as the desired salutation for a personal address in the newsletter.
- Statistical data collection and analysis: The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the mail order company's server when the newsletter is opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are initially collected. This information is used to technically improve the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour based on their retrieval locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times. The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is not our intention, nor that of the shipping service provider, to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our contents to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users.
- Legal basis: The use of the shipping service provider, the performance of statistical surveys and analyses and the recording of the registration process are based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) DSGVO. We are interested in implementing a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves our business interests and meets the expectations of our users.
- Cancellation/Revocation: You can cancel the subscription to our newsletter at any time, i.e. withdraw your consent. You find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter. If the users have cancelled the newsletter reception, the personal data of the users processed for its mailing will be deleted.
This site uses Web fonts provided by MyFonts Inc. to uniformly display fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required Web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to the servers of MyFonts Inc. This gives MyFonts Inc. knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of MyFonts Inc. web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer. For more information about MyFonts Inc. web fonts, please visit http://www.myfonts.com/info/legal/
This page uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing representation of our online offers and at an easy findability of the places indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. You can find more information on the handling of user data in Google's data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Our website uses Google Conversion Tracking. If you have reached our website via an ad placed by Google, Google Adwords sets a cookie on your computer. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad served by Google. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can see that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can refuse the setting of a cookie required for this - for example via browser settings that generally deactivate the automatic setting of cookies or set your browser so that cookies are blocked by the "googleleadservices.com" domain.
Please note that you may not delete the opt-out cookies as long as you do not wish measurement data to be recorded. If you have deleted all your cookies in your browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.
We use products and services for analysis and marketing purposes, which are provided by Visable GmbH (www.visable.com) in cooperation with them. To that end, pixel-code technology is used to collect, process and store data in order to create at least pseudonymised, but where possible and sensible, completely anonymous user profiles. Data collected, which may initially still include personal data, is transmitted to Visable or is collected directly by Visable and is used to create the aforementioned user profiles there. Visitors to this website are not personally identified and no other personal data is merged with the user profiles. If IP addresses are identified as personal, they are immediately deleted. You can object to the processing operations described with future effect at any time: [Exclude visitor recording (Note: Link sets a 1st-party cookie for an opt-out)]
We reserve the right to occasionally adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply for your next visit.